Distribution Transformer Monitoring
The Distribution Transformer Monitoring Solution is a true end-to-end service offering that is simple to deploy and operate for distribution network operators looking to manage their low voltage transformers and downstream networks.
- Key Benefits
- Key Features
- Reporting on power quality values recorded at the transformer.
- Reporting of transformer loading including individual phases.
- Reporting against recorded temperatures at the transformer.
- Ability to remotely interrogate meters during a power outage.
- Real-time alarms for power outage, power quality exceedances and other critical alerts including alerts from third party equipment.
- Turn key solution with no capital outlay. Hosted in the EDMI Cloud to avoid upfront licensing and infrastructure costs.
- Manage energy performance and environment impacts. Powerful data portal suitable for use by end consumers and utilities alike.
- Generate and deliver revenue grade billing data. Perform validation, estimation and editing of data, prior to bill generation.
- Seamless roll-out and commissioning of meter assets. Meters automatically commission and register with back office system, avoiding manual set up and data entry errors.
- Remotely manage entire fleet, no more costly site visits. Extend the life of entire fleet through remote updates.
- Reduce losses, tamper detection, analysis and comparison of usage patterns to detect theft.