Smart Streetlight Control
An innovative streetlight control cabinet solution was designed utilising EDMI’s Mk10E smart meter integrated with Silver Spring Networks’ RF Mesh technology, increasing operating efficiency and providing additional benefits.
- Key Benefits
- Key Features
- Adjust street lighting operation and brightness in response to real time events including weather, traffic, accidents and public events.
- Network control of streetlights can reduce energy by consumption by up to 30%.
- Improve environmental sustainability and quality of life.
- Drive economic development.
Download Smart Streetlight Control Brochure
- Support for scheduled and on-demand on/off control for up to three (3) relays.
- Support for cabinet door open/closed alarm.
- Provides interval read for a range of PQ channels including total power, active energy, voltage by phase and frequency.
- Supports on-demand register read for a wide range of values including total power, total active energy, current by phase, active power by phase, active energy by phase and temperature.