I4.0 Solution Architect is responsible to lead effective end-to-end activities execution from conceptualization, design & development, selection of related systems and solutions and timely project delivery.
1. Project Management
- Define, plan and implement high value impact I4.0 initiatives across manufacturing facilities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define, prioritize and implement I4.0 use cases with end-to- end responsibilities to identify opportunities, value drivers, technology enablers and levers to deliver to desired outcome.
- Develop, design and lead in selection of automation solutions including system architecture, control software, Robotics, vision system, IOT/OT networks, AL/ML and data analytics. Translate user requirements into functional specifications for system design and development purposes.
- Implement cyber physical production systems and machine to machine communication utilizing SCADA, MES, PLC, OPC-UA, MQTT or any other communication protocols.
2. Control Tower: Monitor, Control, Management and support of manufacturing facilities
- Define and design corporate control tower to monitor, control and manage remote manufacturing sites activities. Design system to enable ease of system access including mobile connectivity, interactions and transactions.
- Lead projects and activities and the coordination, support, and management of resources from global teams. Execute FAT (factory acceptance test), SAT (site acceptance test), UAT (user acceptance test), commissioning and startup activities.
- Define manufacturing systems and maintenance requirements including predictive maintenance.
- Design data visualization to enable effective communication of data trends.
3. Documentation: Establish and deliver control systems documentations including procedures and manual for operation and maintenance.
4. Training: Provides expertise and conduct related training programs to achieve stakeholder self-efficiency to manage day to day operation.
5. Reporting: Periodically publish project execution status summary and executive dashboards.
6. Support other duties as assigned.
Minimum BS degree in Engineering/Computer Science with focus in advanced manufacturing technology. Master degree in related discipline will be an advantage.
1. At least 5 years experiences in manufacturing environment, preferably in electronics industry.
2. Experience in leading I4.0 implementation, project management and transformation efforts, covering system architecture, analytics, and process automation. Strong experience in IOT, data analytics, I4.0 initiatives. Have led I4.0 projects till implementation.
3. Possesses broad engineering competency and domain knowledge in digitalization and automation. Coupled with strong engineering mindset to drive innovative ideas and is resourceful in leveraging industry knowhow and solutions to deliver desired outcome. Knowledge of manufacturing or industrial sector with a focus on I4.0 with good understanding of digital technologies and processes such as automation, control systems, and manufacturing digitalization software would be an advantage.
4. A highly charged self-starter and with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Has propensity and appetite to acquire new technologies and learnings and apply to task assigned. Proactive in driving new initiatives.
5. Possesses strong information processing capability and ability to quickly identify opportunities to tie organizational needs with technology enablers to deliver the desired outcome.
6. Possesses strong organizational, planning, written, verbal communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects in parallel and managing diverse stakeholder requirements.
7. Strategically focused, result oriented and highly adaptable in fast paced and challenging environment. Strong drive for success with perseverance in adversity in transformation journey.
8. Positive demeanor, independent and high level of integrity, willingness to go the extra mile.