- Diploma/Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/Power/Computer/Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to draft and interpret mechanical and electrical drawing.
- Ability to understand and interpret standards.
- Proficient in Creo 2.0 and NI LabView or programming skill will be advantageous.
- Candidate with some costing experience will be advantageous
- Self-starter and team player with excellent documentation abilities
1) Perform paper study to ensure component meets the requirement in final product.
- Study and comparison of specification of different component
- Review and liaise with design team that component is suitable for use
2) Regulatory Pre-compliance testing on electrical/mechanical components.
- Manage and conduct pre-compliance test at component level for EDMI product as per test schedule planned
- Prepare test report for reviewed by HTL manager and test requester
3) Co-ordinate and perform Component Level Checking, form fit and assembly testing, etc.
- Perform component testing (Alternate source, New Component Approval)
4) Support design team on component related issues and activities
- Assist design team to solve component related issue
- Drafting and obtain approval for components, assemblies and connectors drawing
5) Support product certification issues and activities
6) Improve work efficiency through innovative initiative
- Automation of test facilities, and building of tools for testing, etc
- Compile component test procedure, process document, etc
7) Other duties as assigned
- Value engineering, BOM cost compilation, etc