We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer to build complex systems in the smart metering business. You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures under an agile environment.
To ensure success as a Software Engineer, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills. A top-class. NET Software Engineer ensures the software development team produces scalable, high-quality and functional systems. Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us develop and deploy high-quality systems based on micro services and cloud-native.
.NET Software Engineer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, definition, creation and configuration of the systems. You will be part of a distributed team around the world working with tools that enable you to work in a high quality environment.
You will be part of a team with members all around the world all working to get the best out of the systems to fit business in all regions. Our business is the smart metering but we are moving to IoT and Data Analytic. You will be working at the edge of the technology and supported by a strong positioned company like EDMI.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET core programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Review and refactor code
- Analyse system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Document development and operational procedures
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Deploy fully functional system
- Upgrade existing programs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
- Previous experience as a .NET developer, at least 5 years
- In-depth knowledge of .NET languages like C#, .NET core, OO. C++ is desirable
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Good communications skills in English
- It is an advantage to have experience and knowledge on the following:
-Developing system based in micro services
- Cloud technologies
- Big Data tools like Kafka, Hadoop, HBase, time-series database
- Container deployment such as Dockers or Kubernetes